The Nenagh Cycling Club (or Nenagh CC for short) is a cycling club based in Nenagh. We were formed in 2013 and have gone from strength to strength since then. The club caters for both senior and junior cyclists. Whether you want to focus on racing or leisure cycling we can help you out. Check out our details below.
To join Nenagh CC
- Go to the >> Cycling Ireland website
- For new members – click on join – enter the required details (select Nenagh Cycling Club as your club) – make payment.
- For renewing members (people who were Cycling Ireland members last year with a different club) – click on login – you will have to navigate to the transfer request section and select Nenagh Cycling Club.
Training with a Purpose – the club accepts racing & leisure cyclists and triathletes into our training spins. However, you must have a Cycling Ireland license if you want to jon us (for insurance reasons). There is an emphasis on racing in our club with most people encouraged to take part in cycling races or triathlons throughout the country. The club will be organising a number of events in 2018 for our members – including the Nenagh Summer League, Tipperary Championships and a tough leisure challenge (last year the club did La Marmotte Grand Fondo in the Alps).
2017/2018 Membership Fees / Forms
- Club Membership Form 2018 – download
- Club membership Fee: seniors €30 / juniors €15
Our current gear supplier is Verge and they provide excellent quality gear. Our club colours are black and white. Will Killackey is in charge of ordering gear. We usually put in 3 orders per year so look out for the next available opportunity.
View Gear Selection – Verge Website